ArtsCase is a Global Arts Community site promoting the work of Artists around the world. Our products supports the passion, inspiration and work of Graphic Designers and Illustrators from many countries.
We believe on crafted products created as the result of hours of inspiration.
Looking for New Talents to Join our Team
Location: Wynwood - Miami. FL
Content Writer, Social Media Specialist
- - Creates and publishes content on all existing social media platforms.
- - Create content each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics
- - Draft content to include- emails, social media messages, blogs
- - Ability to deliver professional creative content (text, image, video) Photography is a Plus
- - Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements
- - Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- - Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- - Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience.
- - Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached.
- - Stay current on trends and best practices in social branding.
- - Design and develop all types of print and web media including flyers, posters, banners and email marketing
Does this sound like you?
- - AA or BA degree in Marketing field highly desirable.
- - Ability to write engaging and influencing content
- - 2+ years’ content creation building authentic, relevant, and interactive online communities;
- - Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- - Ability to influence
- - Ability to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid changes;
- - Interest in creating and reinforcing a strong “brand voice” and continuity.
- - Strong organizational and analytical skills and a passion for creativity.
- - Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- - A strong understanding of social and blog platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat.
- - Must be proficient on Photoshop.
Our client is looking for an SEO Specialist to join their team for several months onsite freelance assignment.
Our client is updating their website and many other mini-sites and needs an experienced SEO specialist to work together with the team.
The SEO Specialist will analyze website for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting and serve a liaison between various departments.
Will collaborate with the web design & web development teams to launch and manage web development projects (landing pages, microsites, new websites)
- Experience with WordPress architecture, and proficient with themes, plugins, and custom development
- Knowledge of Google AdWords/Analytics
- Keyword research, campaign optimization, and bid management
Must be proficient in:
- HTML5, CCS3, Layout
- CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS or SASS
- Bootstrap and/or Material UI, Foundation, etc.
- CSS themes creation.
- Responsive design
Must be familiar with:
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- CSS living style guides creation.
- Some CSS development methodologies like BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, etc.
- SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- UI/UX design principles
- Semantic HTML
- - Minimum of 3 years of experience designing web-based applications for desktop and mobile form factors
- - Able to apply user research, content strategy, information architecture, interaction design, interactive prototyping, and visual design
- - Design scaling enterprise SaaS solutions
- - Work on B2B to B2C products
- - Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design
- - Proficiency designing with: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or others.
- - Ability to think both tactically and strategically, including high levels of self-direction, innovation and imagination
- - Expert background in the creative process including needs analysis and requirements gathering to site mapping, wire framing, prototyping and creative development.